The perfect gift with all the essentials to support a new NICU Mums who is starting to express or breastfeed her new preemie.
This hamper has 6 items that have all been chosen to help support Mum through the next few weeks and months and together in this hamper, are a lovely yet practical gift she will love!
The hamper contains:
- A gorgeous Pom Scarf, perfect for draping across the shoulder when breastfeeding or expressing in the ward. We have a choice of designs Diamond Print Tassel Scarf (as Pictured in hamper), White Summery Stripes in Lime or Blue and Navy & white stars. Winter woolly versions: Black Animal Print, Grey Animal Print or Spots & Stripes.
- Organic Nipple Cream from The Green People. Carefully selected this scent free, natural soothing nipple balm will give breastfeeding relief, soothing and protecting cracked nipples.
- Organic Hand Salve from The Soap Dairy. Chosen for your this hand salve has wonderfully natural ingredients to help nourish and protect your skin, which is commonly dry and sore from continuous washing and hand sanitiser in NICU. The natural oils are an ideal skin rescue.
- Manuka & Lemon Tree Handwash from The Green People. An antibacterial organic hand wash that is hygienic, ecological and kind to hands with 80% organic ingredients it's an ideal and caring alternative to the often harsh NICU handwash.
- Mia & Dom Calming Remedy. A convenient roller pen with a combination of organic oils to relieve anxiety and tension when rolled on the temples or wrists.
- Double Wall Water Bottle. Feeding Mamas need plenty of water and this bottle will keep it cool for up to 12 hours.
If you would like to add any other item to your hamper, simply add the hamper and additional items from the store into your basket and tell us you'd like to add the item(s) in the Notes section at checkout and we will add the items into your special hamper for you. No problem at all.
Boxed with shredded tissue, branded sticker, hand tied with a ribbon and a handwritten gift note, this hamper is the ideal gift to send to a new Preemie Mum.